YOU ARE THE BEST HONEY VAN!♥

Sunday, July 18, 2010

YOU ARE THE BEST HONEY VAN!♥

..i just wanna thank you for the happiness you bring for the past few days....
for the sweetness you've shown.....for making me feel special.....
for the love you gave..for making me drool! :) Everything about you takes my breath away!!. ..I LOVE YOU HONEY VAN MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW....and that will never ever change, PROMISE!...I am yours, body, mind, heart and soul...

~
I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide...I'll be better when I'm older,
l'll be the greatest fan of your life~
And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that
they'd understand..When everything's made to be broken..
I just want you to know who I am....~

1 comments:

VANESSA LOVES ALDRIN said...

ur welcum hon.. i love you too!

Post a Comment