Long distance love can be the loveliest and sweetest ever...

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long distance love can be the loveliest and sweetest ever...

I believe long distance relationships can survive if both parties make the effort to keep the spark alive..
If you ask those people who have been in long distance relationships before, they would most likely mention about the tears, the loneliness, the heartaches, the misunderstandings, the sleepless nights, the I-miss-him/her-so-much syndrome, and the long phone calls..I am one of them, but I’ve realized distance is not hindrance in LOVE..
Yes we do lack the physical connection, but emotional connection grows everyday..
Long distance relationships aren’t for everybody.. If you are someone who ranks physical intimacy over emotional connection, long distance relationships may be extremely challenging to you..





I LOVE YOU HONEY VAN!


0 comments:

Post a Comment