The face that launched a thousand ships....

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The face that launched a thousand ships....

I am truly blessed that God has given me this beautiful ,charming, sweet girl..I pray by now, as you start reading this post, that you will be blessed to feel my embraces and kisses..No matter how far we are to each other.. My love will surely reach you hon...
Mahal ko, you know I'm so happy coz time and time we are going strong… just always remember our promise...sobrang mahal na mahal kita alam mo yan..Sana hon wag ka magbabago, you have told me so many times na hindi mo ko iiwan and I'm hoping for that....


I love you so much Vanessa May! I really thank God for letting me love you and letting me be loved by you....

1 comments:

VANESSA LOVES ALDRIN said...

hayz I will love you till my last breath h0n.. I love you more aldrin angeles!

Post a Comment