I LOVE YOU HONEY..

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I LOVE YOU HONEY..

Aldrin Angeles- My best boyfriend ever.. It's been 10 months since I know you. 6 months of it was the happiest days of my life. I'm so lucky enough because God gave you to me. You're too perfect for me hon. Everyday I feel so blessed coz I have you. I love the way you love me. Hayz honey I never felt this happiness before. Ikaw lang nagparamdam sa akin ng tunay na kaligayan. Hayz. You know what Hon, everytime I'm doing this kind of things I always end up crying. In this way, naipapalabas ko nararamdaman ko towards you. I love you so much Honey Baby. God knows how much i love you. I love you more than my life. Intro pa lang toh ng blog natin naiiyak na ako.. Hehe.. Asahan mo araw araw may update ako sa love story natin. This would be our online dairy. Hehe. I love you so much h0ney drin.. 

1 comments:

Post a Comment