HAPPY 6TH MONTHSARY..

Friday, June 11, 2010

HAPPY 6TH MONTHSARY..

HAPPY 6TH MONTHSARY HONEY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!. 6 months of love and happiness. Thank you so much hon for being there for me and fighting for our love. I love you baby with all my heart and soul. Sabi ng iba kapag umabot na ng 6 months ang relasyon, it means that there is a strong foundation of love between the two person. Sobra tindi ng pagmamahalan natin h0n. Lahat ginagawa natin para mapasaya ang isat isa. Hayz honey paulit ulit ko man sabihing mahal kita hndi tlaga ako magsasawa. I'll love you for the rest of my life. You are my life, my everything.We've been through a lot of things hon, masaya man o malungkot. Naging matatag tayo sa mga problema dumating sa relasyon natin. Others may find us annoying but still we continue to show our extreme love. I'll fight for our love hon no matter what happens. I love you so much honey baby. Hayz..

Sana maappreciate mo simple surprise ko sayo. Gusto ko mabasa ng buong mundo ang umaapaw na pagmamahal ko sayo. Honey I'll never leave you. You're mine and I'm Yours. You are irreplaceable. I love you so much honey baby. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment