PINOYWAP SHOUTBOX OF LOVE..

Thursday, June 3, 2010

PINOYWAP SHOUTBOX OF LOVE..

(o) serenity10 (21Dec2009-11:11pm) *
PINOYWAP- The Best Wap Site created by min0taur. At first, I find it quite boring since I’m just a newbie that time. I’m not interested of the different applications though I see it around the site. It just explains that tamad ako mgexplore As time goes by, natutunan ko na how to get a long with the site. I started to chat in some chatrooms. Actually sa genchat ako tambay noon. I get to mingle with some users. Everyone seems happy chatting with one another. I met a lot of friends and it all started with a simple Hi and Hello..
One feature that caught my attention in the site is the SHOUTBOX. Everybody seems attached to it. Parang commercial naicp ko. (Hihi!). May nagpapa add sa buddy list, trading of plusses, club promotion and others just simply want their profile viewed and eventually leave some photo comments and testimonials. I also noticed that marami nag aaway sa shoutbox. It so clear in the rules that the shoutbox must be used properly but some users tends to disobey. Anyways with the principle of freedom of expression, they think it as an advantage and with that, they still want to show their anger and hatred through shouts. On other way round, there’s one thing I like about the shoutbox- It’s the best place for some lovers. Its pretty obvious that love is in pinoywap’s air. Nilalanggam ang shoutbox dahil sa tamis ng pagmamahalan ng mga mgkasintahan. Actually Im one of those people who loves to shout the feelings I had for my love. Ang shoutbox ay nagsilbi way ko to let everyone know how happy, lucky and proud Iam to have a great boyfriend like Engineer. Even some people might think of us as nakakairita and corny, still its not a hindrance for us to show our unconditional love. The love that we want to shout everyday even forever as long as the shoutbox exist. December 11, 2009, 12:45pm when we are officially mag on. That’s the most memorable day I had this year. May malaki kinalaman ang shoutbox that time. It was “wala” who acted as a priest and we got married instantly in shoutbox (Haha!) I guess some may find it not serious because for them its just a wap love. But it wasn’t just like that It’s definitely one great love. Pinoywap is just a way for us to know each other and we thank min0taur for introducing it to us. Hindi kami magsasawa isigaw pagmamahalan namin no matter what happens. We want to inspire individuals of all ages who are deeply in love to shout out loud their extreme love not just in shoutbox but in real life situation as well.
At this moment, I want to shout what I feel for engineer. I Love You Honey. Through thick and thin, I’m always be at your side. No one could stop me for loving you so much. I want everyone know that I love you not because of what you look and achieve but I love you because of what you really are. I’m definitely glad that god gave you to me and experienced the magical feeling that no one could ever did to me except you. Just Only You. I Love You so much. No matter how far we are, still our hearts are closer enough. Hindi lang natin issigaw sa Shoutbox ang ating nararamdaman but we will shout it to the world for the rest of our lives. Mahal kita hon and I’m ready to fight for you. I don’t care if somebody says I’m over acting, I’m just in love. Deeply inlove with you. Honey, thanks for letting me in in your heart. God knows how much I Love You..

0 comments:

Post a Comment